
Ok, so I've got around to checking things out already. It seems that Buscot Park and it's lovely old house are open on the Saturday, so I'll be taking anyone who wants to go there. It's a nice little National Trust place, with nice gardens and stuff to wander around. And you can see the worlds ugliest water feature. And if you really must, a nice cup of tea afterwards. For the civilised people.
Have a look at http://www.buscotpark.com
The pic above is a nice view of the lake. Well, the most interesting pic I've got of it anyway. And on the left is the horrible fish thing. Or half-man, half-fish. Or it's possibly a man fighting a fish. Or trying to have sex with it. I don't know. It's just horribly ugly. But the rest of the gardens are nice. Could wander around there for ages. After looking at the house. And possibly having a nice cup of tea.

No comments:
Post a Comment